The HSE have announced the roll out of vaccination clinics for people aged 65-69 years, who have not yet received a vaccine, starting today, Thursday April 15th at 10am. To register, please see link here.. HSE Vaccination portal.
These vaccines will NOT be administered in Beechlawn Medical Centre.
You will need their PPS number, Eircode, mobile phone number and an email address to register online.
The HSE request that people register on specific days (as outlined below) to help with demand on the system and thus allow everyone to register. Appointments will be allocated based on age and thus people will not receive a vaccine sooner, by registering earlier.
When to register…….
If you are aged:
- 69 – register on Thursday 15 April, or anytime thereafter
- 68 – register on Friday 16 April, or anytime thereafter
- 67 – register on Saturday 17 April, or anytime thereafter
- 66 – register on Sunday 18 April, or anytime thereafter
- 65 – register on Monday 19 April, or anytime thereafter
You can register by phone if you cannot register online… 1850 24 1850
The HSE will also have an option for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
It is our current understanding that following vaccination of the group listed above, the roll out will continue with those aged 60-64, in a similar manner.
For more information, please see the HSE website.
Beechlawn Medical Centre
April 15th 2021